Your Fansite Community Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATED Statement release regarding other forum

Go down

UPDATED Statement release regarding other forum Empty UPDATED Statement release regarding other forum

Post by Tim Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:15 pm

AUGUST 10, 2015.

You have probably heard of the issues going on between this forum and the other forum. You have also likely seen the previous post here.

I just want to apologize for the mess that was created. I have a huge amount of respect for all hostees, whether at StarsZZ, FSO, or anywhere else. The work we do as webmasters to serve the community is crucial to bring information to others on the world wide web, and I'm sure we all know that that is not easy at times. We have our differences sometimes, but at the end of the day we are still all part of the community as a whole.

There has been a lot of things and information floated around the past few days. Some of which is true, some of which may not be. There were many things that I felt were done intentionally behind my back, by a community I had been part of for so long. This may not have been the intention, however I would like to put it behind us. What's done is done, and I don't want to publicly go into the specifics. But, I do not wish to continue any arguments or ill-will.

I had created this forum in order to help members stay connected with each other, as a community - same for the other forum. That has been the intention and always will be. Whichever community and avenue you choose is, of course, up to you and I respect that. Whichever forum you wish to be a part of, I completely respect your decision. If you choose to be part of ours, as well as them, that would really be awesome too. I hold no ill-will against anybody, and hopefully the feeling is mutual. Regardless of where you choose to go, I hope you continue to keep in touch with all, and continue supporting and helping each other in a positive way, every day - that's the spirit of StarsZZ and FSO.

Tim
Administrator

https://yourfansitecommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down